14 December 2010

LIES by big bAng...

lagu ny emang best...
rancak tapi cbnarnye cdey...
aku suke yunk mse gd nyanyi  first part tu..
yeah... 'love is pain... '
n ch0rus dyer... ^_^
 ny translation lagu dyer..
s0 sape2 yunk xpham
ley ar mrajinkan diri
mmbAce translati0nnyer ye..
enj0y.. ^_^

Ye
Love is pain
To all my broken-hearted people
One's old a flame
Scream my name
And I'm so sick of love songs
Ye I hate damn love song
Memento of ours..
Lie
On a late rainy night, I bring you home
Rummaging through the ends of my soaked memories
I tell myself I can live just as well without you,
But even if I pledge to do so, I can't help it
I even drink the alcohol that I can't tolerate
Even if I try to chill my troubled heart throughout the night,
I don't want to
A day without you is so long
I beg, please, let me forget
Without you, I have no smile
There is no rest to my tears
I don't want to go on living
It's nonsense, an outrage
It's like I'm walking around amidst thoughts of you
I want to see you, but I can't
So I guess it's all over
I'll be right there
*I'm so sorry but I love you
It was all a lie, I didn't know
I've only come to realize now that I need you
I'm so sorry but I love you
Sharp and hurtful words,
Said in the heat of the moment without realizing it myself,
I've sent you away
I'm so sorry but I love you
It was all lies
I'm so sorry but I love you
I'm so sorry but I love you
You've left me
I'll forget it slowly, to make it painful for myself
Everything I own, all the songs I sing, were devoted to you
No one would ever know that
Just myself, secretly, without nobody, anybody knowing
That's right, the things I said were lies
I'm loner left behind all alone
In that feeble state, with the crumpled farewell note still folded in my pocket,
I wonder where you are now
Is it time to even change my habit of calling out to you?
Is it time to just have a good laugh about it all?
*I'm so sorry but I love you
It was all a lie, I didn't know
I've only come to realize now that I need you
I'm so sorry but I love you
Sharp and hurtful words,
Said in the heat of the moment without realizing it myself,
I've sent you away
I'm so sorry but I love you
It was all lies
I'm so sorry but I love you
I'm so sorry but I love you
You've left me
I'll forget it slowly, to make it painful for myself
Maybe it can all just be a dream,
Because there's nothing else I'm capable of doing
I still can't forget you,
No, even after a lifetime, even until I die,
 I'll wonder if the pain I caused you has healed
I'm sorry,
Because I wasn't able to do anything for you
*I'm so sorry but I love you
It was all a lie, I didn't know
I've only come to realize now that I need you
I'm so sorry but I love you
Sharp and hurtful words,
Said in the heat of the moment without realizing it myself,
I've sent you away
I'm so sorry but I love you
It was all lies
I'm so sorry but I love you
I'm so sorry but I love you
You've left me
I'll forget it slowly, to make it painful for myself

No comments:

Pages